Monday, November 2, 2020

Controversy Collection: Part 2

Photo made by canva



 Taking a different direction. © Copyright Febe Pepe 2016

© Copyright All work is property of Febe Pepe any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.
All RIGHTS RESERVED, this story is completely mine so please DO NOT claim that this is your story because it is not. All Rights are Reserved to Febe Pepe and I have the right to Pursue action against those that infringe upon my rights.
No part of this publication maybe reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission of the publisher. All Rights Reserved.


Memories

My memories take over my mind.

They torture me like depression,

Eating me alive.

Why can't I get away from these memories?

Why can't I just let it slide?

Why can't I stop the flashbacks?

Flashbacks that keep eating me alive.

I want it all to disappear inside a box

A box that I will never open again,

And maybe then I'll finally win.


Old Flame

It's honestly hard seeing you again,

Remembering what you did to me

How you did it,

When you lied to me,

Said you loved me,

And brutally broke my heart.

Now it's been a year,

I've seen you again

Looking all happy

In your rich white sheets.

And now I'm here, still trying to get over you

While you happened to already be over me.

It's hard seeing your ass again bitch


Everything

You were the first person I ever felt something for.

I felt happy,

Felt loved,

Well almost.

But by the end I figured out that you could never love me,

And no one else can.

You ruined me for anyone else,

You ruined my trust,

Burned up my chest,

And now my heart hurts.


Connect

It takes only a small while to lose a moment

Or create one.

A minute or few,

A second

A breath

Is all it takes to lose that moment.

To lose everything you worked for

That kiss, that stare, that talk

It should have meant something because you had a moment there.

For a moment,

You connected.

photo made by canva

No comments:

Post a Comment